Sunday, December 07, 2008

Emily...Where Are You???

I want to apologize for not posting more often since the landmark election on November 4th. Believe it or not I'm almost busier now with my MoveOn.org work than I was before the election!?!

I'm working on the cool merchandise they've been offering such as posters and stickers designed by graphic artist Shepard Fairey:























Which you can order (for a short while longer) HERE.

And a new Inauguration tee shirt set to deliver before January 20th (so you can wear it on that historic day):





















Which you can order HERE!

So that's what I'm doing right now along with trying to dig through six months of unsorted bills, papers, and household projects. It's so great to have WON back the White House and I want to thank every one of you for whatever part you played in the incredible effort to bring that win about.

Oh, and if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area you MUST SEE the incredible exhibit by sculpture Al Farrow at the de Young Museum. Here's a sample:






















Yes, that's a model of a synagogue made out of guns and bullets!

See more photos of the exhibit (as well as some ethereal Ruth Asawa sculptures) on my Flicker Page. But of course it's better in person.

Also for you fashion mavens/clothing whores, check out the extensive Yves Saint Laurent exhibit, WOWZA! All at the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home