Wednesday, May 14, 2008

John Edwards Endorses Barack Obama!

















Photo by the Washington Post

Since John Edwards was my original candidate-of-choice, and I've been supporting Barack Obama since Edwards dropped out of the race for Democratic candidate to the presidency, I'm especially happy to report that today, John Edwards officially endorsed Barack Obama for president! Perhaps this means that Obama has asked Edwards to be his VP running mate (a decision I definitely support) or just that Edwards finally made his choice. His wife, Elizabeth Edwards, is apparently supporting Clinton. Let me reiterate again that I'll take EITHER Obama or Clinton over John McSame (more Bush policies) but I'm very happy that Obama is poised to win the nomination of the Democratic party.



Read More Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home