Friday, February 01, 2008

Are You Registered as a "Declined to State" Voter?

If so, you won't be able to vote for a presidential candidate unless you request a ballot from one of the political parties at the polls. If you want to vote for Barack Obama, or Hillary Clinton you will need to request a Democratic Party ballot. If you want to vote for a Republican candidate I'm not certain if they are allowing voters who are not registered as Republicans to vote in the primary. It may vary from state to state so you'll need to check with your Secretary of State on that.

Come Super Tuesday, don't let this happen to you (compliments of the Courage Campaign):


Post a Comment

<< Home